I've never made any proper resolutions for new year, but that is going to change now.
Nikkietutorials came up with this resolutions tag and I thought why wouldn't I answer the questions since I love tags.
1. Name three things you did this year that you're proud of
- Three? Oh wow, all of a sudden I forgot everything I've done this year...
Okay, first of all: I passed my Swedish final exam and I even did a lot better than I thought I would.
This one is a little sad, but I got rid of one person who I wasn't happy being friends with. It's never nice when a friendship ends, but I wasn't feeling good when I was around this person, so I am proud that I had the courage to completely delete her from my life.
Then the third one. I'm not sure if this is a good thing at all, because it is ruining my life, but I've been reading more books. I used to read a lot as a child, and I mean A LOT! Then I somehow didn't read as much anymore, but now I've continued reading a lot. Not as much as I used to when I was a kid, but at least more than during the last five years.
2. Name one thing you wish you'd have done differently
- What, why can't I have three for this one too? Well, fine. I would have done something with my summer vacation. I didn't do anything really and it was a very boring summer.
3. What was your biggest highlight this year?
- Something I already told you about: passing my final exam on Swedish.
4. What was your favorite beauty product this year?
- Definitely Max Factor's Wild Mega Volume waterproof mascara. It makes my lashes look very thick and long and beautiful and also it stays on the whole day. I love it!
5. What was your least favorite beauty product this year?
- I didn't face any product that I would have absolutely hated, but now that we're talking about mascaras, I'm going to say L'oreal's Million Lashes. For sure it is an amazing mascara for some people, but I prefer a more wet texture in mascara, so Million Lashes is a little too dry formula for me to like.
6. Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year?
- I want to thank my amazing group of friends (yes, you know who you are ;)) because they always make me smile even when I'm feeling down. You guys are the best thing, thank you! <3
7. What are the makeup/beauty resolutions you have for next year?
- I will try wear more lip products. I don't wear lipstick often and I really want to change that. Also, I'm going to be more brave when it comes to doing my makeup the way I want it to be. I've been listening to other people's opinions about it way too much.
8. What are the fashion resolutions you have for next year?
- I'm going to go through my wardrobe and dig up all the clothes I've been neglecting and I'm going to use those clothes!
9. What are your personal resolutions for next year?
- I will make my lifestyle more healthy. I never think twice about eating that one more cookie, but now I'm going to. Also, I'm trying to make some of my relationships better. Right now there are people who are important to me, but who I don't talk to enough.
10. Name one thing you want to check off your bucket list next year
- Moving out! This year, I'm finally going to move out.
That's it for this tag, it was really fun!
I wasn't especially tagged for this so I'm not going to especially tag anyone, but if you feel like doing this, do
Ending this post with a few songs I've been listening like crazy lately!
Talk to you soon, bye!