maanantai 10. helmikuuta 2014

TMI tag part two

 Well since I wasgiven this challenge, I will take it!!


1. What are you wearing?
-leggings, white chiffon shirt and black sweater.

2. Ever been in love?
 -If you mean like not family and friends,... then NO.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
-Nop! but maybe some day I will, althouhg I wiss I would't.

4. How tall are you?
-165-166cm, Im not sure.

5. How much do you weigh? 
-I will not answer to this, just because for me it is private ;)

6. Any tattoos?
-No I don't have, but for many years I have wanted to have one. Some day yes!
 
7. Any piercings?
- Yes! I have 6: 3 in my both years. I had my first ones when I was 6 years old and last one two months ago.

8. OTP?
-??? what is this?

 9. Favourite show?
-I have so many. I like Supernatural,Revenge, New girl, so many..!

10. Favourite bands?
 -I have realy many, I belive that I listen more like artist's.

11. Something you miss?
 -Spain, my families there; Motogp!!!!, travelling.
 


 
 
12. Favourite song?
 -I don't have! I love so many songs that I can't say just one. But one of my favorites would be..... just can't say.

13. How old are you?
-18, but in 4 months 19.
 
14. Zodiac sign?
-Gemini. So there is realy two people inside of me.
 
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
-Not exactly the same as me,   but still the same interests. Fanny, makes me laught and motorbikes are a huge PLUS.
 
16. Favourite quote?
-Love these, but I myself have so many. '' we live only once, so lets start living it'' and
 
 
17. Favourite actor?
-Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
I like many, but he is the ultimate favorite!!!!
 
18. Favourite colour?
-RED! It's like my soul. And GOLD!!
 
19. Loud music or soft?
-Both!!  I love soft, but allso loud when I can scream.
 
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
-In my room or outside walking around listening music or calling to my friends.
 
21. How long does it take you to shower?
-5-15 minutes. Dependes on the mood.
 
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 -20 to 30 minutes if I am quick, but usually I just like siting and being very lazy.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
 - Ofcurse! As a little.

24. Turn on?
- Everything about guy. Face; body, abs... love them; accent, additute. 
 
25. Turn off?
-Someone who tryes too much.. But there is so much of these!
 
26. The reason you joined Youtube?
- My friends forced me.
 
27. Fears?
-Spiders!!!! Snakes!! And something supernatural stuff, eventaugh I love everything supernatural it is still scary time to time.
 
28. Last thing that made you cry?
-School...
 
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
-GOSH! I think it was to my mom.
 
30. Meaning behind your Youtube name?
-My name.
 
31. Last book you read?
-Fifty shades of grey!!!! <3 I love this book too much. I hate reading but this book changed my life. Who wouldn't love this!!
 
32. The book you're currently reading?
-Fifty shades of grey, again but this time in english.
 
33. Last show you watched? 
-New girl, in finnish ''kolme miestä ja tyttö''
 
34. Last person you talked to?
- My brother.
 
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
- Sara, my bestfriend.! <3 
 
 
36. Favourite food?
-Spanish tapas!!! Spicy food.
 
37. Place you want to visit?
-Spain again!!! Italy, Australia, USA, France, London. I have like countries where I eant to go, but then I have cityes where I want to go, so that is why there is both.

38. Last place you were?
 -Country was Spain in Valencia, where I was waching Motogp!!!!
 
39. Do you have a crush?
-Maybe.
 
40. Last time you kissed someone?
-on a cheek with friend.
 
41. Last time you were insulted?
-Don't know. My brother? well that is always, we are siblins XD
 
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
-Chocolate
 
43. What instruments do you play?
- None!! I tryed guitar and piano, but hell no! :(
 
44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
-My ring, it is gold that I got from my mother it has this cameo.
 
45. Last sport you played? 
-I don't know!!!! So many...
 
 46. Last song you sang?
 - Bastille, pompeii..

47. Favourite chat up line?
  -Don't know any...

48. Have you ever used it?
-nop
 
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
-Today with my friend.

 50. Who should answer these questions next? 
- YOU!!!!  
 
X- Ghia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti