lauantai 30. marraskuuta 2013

My week in a short terms

A lot has hapend and I have been busy but this is my time for you all.

This has been a hard week for me, because i have had so many things to do. First of my weeks best part was when me and my BFF went to the movies to watch The Hunger Games. It was something so incredible. I cried so many times and I was shocked when the movie ended, because I taught that it would have continued but NO. And I was so scared so many times what would happen that i killed my friend hand, sorry Sam. Any way I cant wait for the next and the final movie to come out. Which will bring me to the next part. I hate reading books, but i have had a crus for Fifty Shades Of Grey. I will tell you about that later. But since the movie ended so badly because i wanted to know more, I had to buy the BOOK and start reading it. And it is totally against my reading habits. OH weal ! ;)

This was a fast post. BUT! I will write something more better for you later! I wish YOU ALL a grate weekend. I love u all! <3



 This is my Hunger Games! As you see it is in finnish. Hope u enjoy it.

And the cup I have been dribling about years is finally hear! The XL!



 LOVE U! 
X- Ghia






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti