maanantai 6. tammikuuta 2014

Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.

Mankind is an ungrateful race. No matter what we have, no matter what we achieve, we will always focus on the bad things. A huge majority of news tells about sorrow and pain, instead of happiness and success.
Now that the new year 2014 has just started, I think it's a good time to start being more grateful, even about the little things in life.
Couple days ago I was scrolling through Facebook and I saw someone writing about a happiness jar. The idea is that along the year you write down things that made you happy and you put the pieces of paper in a jar. When the year has passed, you take the papers out and read them, remembering all the lovely things that happened. The point is that this makes you see how many things you have to be grateful for. The things you write down don't need to be especially unusual or huge. They can be the tiniest things, for example a nice smile from the cashier. Anything that made you at least a little bit happy.
I had bought this glass jar and decided to turn it into my happiness jar.


I love Doctor Who and the series has some of the best lines I've ever heard. 

"I am and always will be the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."

"Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. 
It's not the time that matters, it's the person."


I used nail varnish and a sponge to apply it. I wanted that "magic dust" appearance and I think it looks lovely!

I hope you will all make yourselves a happiness jar, I think it's a really good thing to have. It is a little glimpse of light even in the darkest moments. A jar full of happy thoughts and memories.




Don't worry, be happy!
- Sara

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti